Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

This post is going to seem so long. I took a ton of pictures of the kids yesterday and I am probably going to share almost all of them! Ha! They woke up to see what the Easter Bunny had brought:


Then we headed out for a wonderful church service:



Don't they look precious? Okay, I am partial...

We headed home after church to whip up some food to take to our first Easter celebration of the day. We went to my grandparents and had some delicious food and watched the kids play and hunt some eggs.












Then we hurried off to visit the hubs side of the family. We also had some wonderful food there and of course another egg hunt.







We came home after a long day of having a blast and worshiping God and we were beat! But we all managed to settle down together to catch the conclusion of The Bible on the history channel. Have you been watching? It was amazing. I have the entire series recorded so that the kids can watch it all.

I am so thankful for the real meaning of Easter. I am so glad that my babies know that it is not just about a bunny. I am so thankful that I have a saviour who paid it all for me!

I just love the lyrics to this song:

Jesus paid it all
All to Him I owe
Sin had left a crimson stain
He washed it white as snow


O praise the one who paid my debt
And raised this life up from the dead!


I hope that all of you were as blessed this Easter as I was. 






No comments: