Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So Pinteresting...

It's a pinterest post! Haven't done one in a while. Figured since IThe  spend so much time on there, why not?!

ln


This is the color scheme I have been trying to go for in the main area of the house (the living room and kitchen). Not sure if I am doing it so well, but I am trying.
Source: via Nicole on Pinterest


I want to get this for the kids for Christmas. I think it would be awesome to start this with them on January 1st.



I needed this so bad when I found it. I am very guilty of worrying about everything. EVERYTHING!



Simply amazing. I am pretty sure Lucas needs something like this for Christmas!

Source: luuux.com via Nicole on Pinterest


Can you say gorgeous nail color?? Essie Hot Chocolate.

Source: via Nicole on Pinterest


I thought this was perfect. Ten days til check in!



Loving this scarf!

If I could pin every little thing I loved I would but we would be here all day long! So see ya next Wednesday! :)

~Nicole


Linking up: The Vintage Apple http://www.thevintageapple.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that hot chocolate colored nail polish is sooo yummy! love it!

happy wednesday!! :)

xoxo, sarah grace