Monday, September 10, 2012

ONEderland Party!

I know, I am SO late posting this. I'll tell you what happened: Life. That's my excuse! HA!

Paisley had a ONEderland party for her first birthday. We totally based it off of the Disney movie, Alice In Wonderland. I turned out just precious if I do say so myself. :) Birthday's are a big deal in my opinion, especially for kids. So when she turned one I knew we had to do it right!


 We covered a board with white paper and added all of her monthly photos to it. In the center is a photo from her one year shoot I did. I am so glad I took the time to take a monthly photo now! I also made the banner out of some scrapbook paper I found on sale, some white cardstock, and we used the cricut to cut put glitter letters.


 This was the gift table. I made so many of these pompoms that I could do it in my sleep now.


 I put this book beside the door when you walked in. We had some white roses that I had painted red (of course). I also bought Happy Birthday to You! by Dr. Seuss and asked that everyone please sign it. I think she will appreciate this when she turns sixteen. That IS another major birthday for a girl.


 The chalkboard is just a tray from the Dollar Tree that I painted with chalkboard paint.


 The favors were tea cookies in clear plastic bags and we tied on some Thank You labels.



 Told you I made a ton of tissue balls. I think they add a lot to the room and it is a cheap project!



 Her cake was so amazing that it pained me to even cut it. How gorgeous!











 We also had some random photos from her first birthday shoot spread all over the room. Of course the tea cups and saucers!


I made this poster board at the last minute after I saw the idea on pinterest.


 This was just before you walked into the room. It was my favorite quote and I knew we had to use it!


Arrows on the rails read: This Way, That Way, Up, Down, Wrong Way, and Off With Your Head!


 The food table!



 The kids had Mondos to drink. We tied on some labels that read: Drink Me.



The drink table! We used a fountain for the tea.


 I originally made this to hand on her high chair but it didn't lay right. So we taped it to the front of the gift table!


Her smash cake. AHH!

Whew! That was a lot of pictures. If you made it all the way through, that wasn't all of them! HA! I will be doing a separate post and it will contain photos of Paisley at her party.

~Nicole

No comments: