Tuesday, December 14, 2010

When I said I do, I mean't that I will...

Friday, December 10, 2010, I had the absolute privilege of watching my Grammy and Grampy renew their wedding vows on their 50th wedding anniversary. They are such an inspiration to me. I am so glad that I was able to be there for their special day, and to see how happy they still are.
The whole extended family traveled to the Great Smokey Mountains. We had a blast. This is just our little section of the familia of course. Trust me, there are way more of us.
My poor baby is so allergic to animals. He has to stare at them through doors lol. Bless him.

We go back in two weeks to Tennessee! I am so excited. It will just be the four of us and my friend Amanda and her family will be there as well. Can't wait!

~Nicole

No comments: