Monday, December 20, 2010

Let the Christmas festivities begin!

We started the Christmas activities this weekend. My nanny and pawpaw's and then my Grammy and Grampy's.

Blake received a flat screen for his room from my parents. It is a 19 inch with a dvd player and you would have thought they had given him a 60 inch, 3D television. He was beyond thrilled!

Lucas got a Toy Story 3 set of "potatoe heads" from my aunt and loved it. He has played with it all day today, along with his Little People farm my Grammy gave him.

Little Brayden opening the Mickey Mouse we got him. He is my cousin Christy's baby, and is 4 months old. He loves MIckey Mouse Clubhouse and I found this Mickey and had to buy him! He is a "Pook-a-Looz". I had never heard of them before but they are beyond precious!


Just wanted to add a few pics of the kids opening gifts. You know there will be WAY more to come! At least this way they aren't all jammed into one big long post. Have a wonderful Christmas!

~Nicole

No comments: