Thursday, February 7, 2013

Insta-Catch Up?!??

I will apologize in advance for the phone photo overload that is coming. I should have split this up into two posts but I figured why not just go ahead and catch up and be ahead of the game... right? Haha.



Checking out the "bok boks" at Nanny and Pop's house. She is obsessed with chickens... she may be a very happy little girl very soon. That's all I can say about that now! :)


Petting one of the baby goats. My pawpaw has 36 goats. 14 of them were born last week! Crazy! We actually saw a mommy goat give birth to number 15 while we were there. That was.... interesting with the boys. Ha!


Just sliding!


Movie time!



Lucas holding his project for the 100th day of school. It is what he will look like when he is 100 years old.


My burlap rag wreath I made. I think it is missing something. Any tips?





Can you find the baby??



Once again with the chickens...


Dress up time!



No comments: