Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, here I am again. I said I was going to keep up with this blog and have been doing a horrible job of it. I really am going to stick to it this time. I think my problem is, I get so caught up in reading everyone elses, that I forgot about mine ;)

A lot has happened since I last blogged.

Number one: We finished the garage finally! It is completely closed in and fully functional as a living area now. We added a bonus family room, play room, and a craft room for me of course! We also added a mud room, which I am so glad we did! Here are a couple of pics so far (keep in mind that I said we "finished" the garage, I never said it was put together yet, I have a TON of work to do as far as organizing and decor goes. So try not to cringe too much):

Bonus Family Room:

I Cannot believe that I took a picture of their play room when it looked like this. We have had an exhausting summer, can you tell?


My craft room/office. It needs soooo much work. Yes, I am a diehard twihard! HA!


I wasn't kidding when I said I had a LONG way to go down there, see??!

But how amazing is my hubby? He finished the entire garage alone! I love him!!

Number two: We had a birthday for each kiddo as well as the hubster. We also had a full baseball season and Blake also made all stars! Plan on seeing some pics on days when I am drawing a blank or need filler posts. (Hey, at least I am honest, right? :)

Number three: We are in the process of redecorating most of the house, so plan on seeing those pics as well. It is going to be a journey that is for sure. We are starting with Luke's room.

Number four: I lost 20 pounds. Just sayin'. ;)

It's good to be back!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Nice! I notice that you are a Twihard like me :)