Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project 52: Week 9

I am SO late on this. I really have had a lot going on. I know I use that excuse quite frequently, but it is one hundred percent the truth. Right now we have two kids and their schoolwork and two baseball teams, plus an 18 month old, plus the hubs and I have been sharing a room with four baby chicks for the past two weeks. I haven't even had time to blog on that! I also am so happy to announce that I decided to take my photography to the next level and start my own business. I have always loved taking pictures, it is for sure a passion for me. After the beginning of the year I decided I just needed to do something for myself, so I went for it! Let me tell you, I feel so blessed already. I had some wonderful Easter sessions last weekend. Getting this going has taken up a huge portion of my time in the last month. I am very excited about it!

Now we might as well move on with Project 52:




Yes, I used instagram pictures. Don't judge. I am telling you: BUSY!

1. Paisley love to push her bubba's toys around.
2. Lucas had a field trip to the museum!




No comments: