Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy (late) Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines Day this year was beautiful. The weather was so nice we played outside all day. Lucas had the cutest shirt so I had to get a couple of pictures of him in it. Of course.


I know he is mine and I am partial, but this is totally a kid I would see in public and rave over. Wait, did I really just say that??! hahaha


My sweet hubby let me get a new camera for my birthday and Valentines. I love it. It is my first ever slr and I am amazed at how good pictures are turning out. I hope to learn to be really good at it. I have been begging for one since I was pregnant with Lucas.


We are headed back out since the weather is supposed to be beautiful every day this week! Maybe soon we can pen the pool?? (wishful thinking)...

Have a great day!!

No comments: